- Included Items
Engineered in-house by us, this pier flange adapter is made of CNC-machined and hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminium and is designed to accommodate the Sky-Watcher EQ8, EQ8-R, EQ8-Rh and CQ350 mounts on the Testar Pier 2000, or any flat surface.
The arrow that indicates the direction of the pole for the installation of the EQ8, EQ8-R and EQ8-RH. However, for the SkyWatcher CQ350, the direction of the pole is reversed by 180°.
- Attach adapter to pier using the three M8 screws.
- On the bottom of the EQ8, screw in the provided grub screw through the centre hole so that it is flush with the top side of the base (see below image).
- Place the mount on the pier adapter.
- Use the EQ8's included M8 bolts to secure the mount to the pier on either side of the mount's base.
Thread the provided grub screw through the centre hole on the EQ8 / CQ350's base so that it is flush with the top side of the plate.
- Testar EQ8 pier flange
- 3 x M8 bolts for connection to pier
- Grub screw for centre hole alignment