For more than twenty years Optolong has designed and manufactured high quality scientific filters for enhancing nebula contrast as well as reducing light pollution effects. Optolong uses Schott optical glass to suit a range of applications including both visual astronomy and astrophotography with DSLRs and CMOS/CCD cameras. We stock a large selection of Optolong filters including -
- L-eNhance dual-band and L-eXtreme tri-band to isolate emission nebulae, available in 1.25" and 2"
- L-Pro and UHC multi-bandpass to cut out light pollution and skyglow, available in 1.25", 2", clip-in EOS-C, clip-in EOS-Full Frame and clip-in Nikon-Full Frame
- CLS to cut out light pollution and skyglow but with wider bandpass than the UHC, available in 1.25", 2", clip-in EOS-C and clip-in EOS-Full Frame
- CLS-CCD as above but with an added IR-cutoff for CCD and CMOS cameras and modified DSLRs, available in 1.25", 2" and clip-in EOS-C
- LRGB and 6.5nm Ha, Oiii and Sii narrowband for monochrome cameras, available in 1.25" and 2", as well as 36mm for the narrowband filters
- 685nm IR-Pass for planetary imaging, available in 1.25" and 2"
- UV/IR-Cut for unfiltered cameras, available in 1.25" and 2"
- Polarizing Moon filter for visual lunar observation, available in 1.25" and 2"
- 1 of 1