- Included items
This bundle includes both the ESATTO 4" robotic focuser and ARCO 3" rotator, as well as the adapter needed to connect the two.
The ESATTO 4" features 76.3mm of free aperture, 35mm of focuser travel, 10kg payload capacity and an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step. It can be controlled via USB C on any Windows computer or via Wi-Fi using a smartphone or tablet and communicates directly to the ARCO camera rotator.
The ESATTO and ARCO are designed to work together, so you only need one USB cable to connect to both through the ESATTO and a short cable to connect the ESATTO to the ARCO.
With ARCO you can remotely control the rotation angle of your camera to achieve perfect framing of the object. If you have an alt-az mount, you can use ARCO to de-rotate the field without the need of an equatorial wedge. By connecting ESATTO 4” to ARCO 3” you will have a rotating focuser with 93mm of thickness and 76.3mm of free aperture.
Includes PLAY, the Prima Luce AstrophotographY Software
PLAY is the all-in-one and easy to use astrophotography software that allows you control your focuser and easy remote operation. ESATTO comes with a sturdy USB-C port (which you can connect to any USB type port thanks to the cable included in the box) to connect to EAGLE or any Windows computer (tested with Windows 10 computers).
PLAY also allows you to use the ARCO as both a camera rotator and field de-rotator, for use with Alt-Az mounts.
Many adapters available to connect to telescopes and cameras
Since ARCO 3” has the same M81x1 male thread found on the camera side of the ESATTO 3” draw tube, you can use any of the optional M81 adapters with stop ring in order to connect cameras or accessories you use for your setup:
- PL3600282 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with T2 thread
- PL3600277 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M48 thread
- PL3600275 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M54 thread
- PL3600279 adapter to connect accessories with M57 thread
- PL3600262 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M68 thread
- PL3600289 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M68 male thread
- PL3600272 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M72 thread
- PL3600252 adapter to connect cameras or accessories with M72 male thread
- PL8410002 2” visual back to connect cameras or accessories with 2” noise piece
0.04 micron / step
Draw tube excursion
Thread on camera side
ARCO M81 x 1
- Prima Luce Lab ESATTO 4"
- ARCO 3"
- Adapter PL3600459 to connect ESATTO 4" to ARCO 3"
- Power supply cable
- Cable to connect the ESATTO to the ARCO
- USB-C cable
|ESATTO Manual (English)
|ARCO Manual (English)
To have access to the latest version of the manual, software package and firmware visit www.primalucelab.com/astronomy/downloads
To connect Esatto via WiFi to your computer, smartphone or tablet and use the virtual hand pad:
- Connect your device to the focuser WiFi network ESATTOxxxxx;
- Enter the password "primalucelab",
- Open your browser and enter the address 192.168.4.1