Available September 2021. Click 'contact us to complete your purchase' to register your interest!
The Prima Luce Lab ARCO 2" is the new low profile ARCsecond resolution rOtator that, thanks to its incredible resolution of 1 arc second per step, is the most precise camera rotator and field de-rotator. The 2” version of ARCO has a thickness of only 20mm and a free aperture of 50.8mm. When used together with an equatorially mounted telescope, ARCO allows you to rotate the camera without the need to touch the telescope. When used with an alt-az mount (without a wedge), it also works as field de-rotator, enabling you to do long exposure astrophotography as never before! Connect ARCO with a single short cable to Prima Luce Lab's ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2, and control it from your EAGLE, any Windows computer or with a smartphone or tablet via WiFi.
ARCO 2" camera rotator and field de-rotator - main features:
- Low profile rotator, just 20mm of body thickness
- 1 arc second resolution per step
- 50.8mm of free aperture
- No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connects to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
- No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
- Fully functional astrophotography software to be used with EAGLE or Windows 10 computers
- ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
- Specially designed full aluminium case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
- Compatible with all M56 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 2" to any camera and accessory
- Adapters available to connect it ARCO 2" to ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
- Weight: 435 grams
Complete and easy to use camera rotation and field de-rotation software
ARCO comes with a complete, dedicated astrophotography software application that allows you to rotate the camera to the exact angle to frame of your target when your telescope is installed on an equatorial mount. The same software can also automatically set and control field de-rotation allowing you to use alt-az mounts without a wedge for long exposure astrophotography.
Please note: in order to be used, ARCO rotator has to be connected to ESATTO microfocuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor. ARCO is not designed as a stand alone unit.
Easy to use with ESATTO
You can connect ARCO 2" to the ESATTO focusers with the proper optional adapters and control it with the ARCO cable that comes in the box. Use the PL3600412 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 2". Use the PL3600416 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 3” Use the PL3600423 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 4”.
Easy to use with SESTO SENSO 2
If you use a SESTO SENSO 2 connected to your telescope’s focuser, you can connect the ARCO 2” rotator by using the optional PL3600413 2" nosepiece for ARCO 2” if your focuser has a standard 2” visual back or the PL3600424 M48x0.75 female adapter for ARCO 2” if you have an M48 male thread (for example if you have a corrector/reducer already inserted in your focuser). Like with the ESATTO, you will connect ARCO to SESTO SENSO 2 with the provided cable.
Compatible with all the M56 adapters
Since ARCO 2” has the same M56x1 male thread found on the camera side of the ESATTO 2” draw tube, you can use any of the optional M56 adapters with stop ring in order to connect cameras or accessories you use for your setup:
|Focuser compatibility||ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 connected to external focuser
||20 mm (without ESATTO adapter)|
|Loading up to (Kg)||TBA|
||1 arcsecond / step|