- Items included
The Prima Luce Lab ECCO-NTC adapter allows you to use the ECCO 2 environmental computerized controller with Celestron dew heater rings.
Celestron dew heater rings differ from standard dew heater straps, as they utilize an NTC thermistor to measure temperature of Schmidt-Cassegrain or aplanatic SC telescopes' corrector plate without the need for an external temperature probe. By using the ECCO 2 environmental controller in combination with these rings, you will have a fully-featured automatic dew heater and environment monitoring setup!
Note: The ECCO-NTC is not compatible with the first generation ECCO controller.
The ECCO-NTC is small, lightweight and fits in a standard finder-style saddle for convenience. It does not need external power source - just connect it to the ECCO 2 via the included 3.5mm male to male cable.
Instructions for use:
- Insert ECCO2 body into ECCO-NTC and lock it with the 2 grub screws.
- Connect the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable" (that is included with the Dew Heater Ring) to one of the EAGLE's dew heater ports.
- Connect "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to ECCO's port number corresponding to the EAGLE's dew heater port you connected the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable". For example: if you connect dew ring power cable to EAGLE's port number 6, you have to connect this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to port 6 of the ECCO2.
- Connect the other side of this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to 3.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC.
- Connect the "2.5mm to 2.5mm cable" to port 2.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC and to the thermistor jack of dew ring.
- Connect the "USB-C port to USB-A port cable" (that is included with ECCO2) to ECCO2 and to EAGLE (compatible with EAGLE models with dew heater ports).
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable (length 14cm - 5.5in)
- 2.5mm to 2.5mm cable (length 120cm - 47.2in)
- Quick guide