Custom made by Geoptik for 10 Micron for the GM1000 and BM100L mounts, this is a fine wooden tripod, with a finely CNC machined and anodized aluminium base. The legs are made of “first choice” beech wood”, treated for outdoor use. This material guarantees excellent stability and vibration damping, also in case of heavy loads.
The height of the tripod can range from 950mm to 1100mm through extensible anodized aluminium extensions.
The extension tips are reversible, offering the possibility of a round rubber or a sharp metal tip. The triangle-shaped accessory tray, made in laminated beech, offers several holes to accommodate 31.8mm and 50.8mm eyepieces.
- Beech wood specially treated for outdoor use
- Extendable tips to vary the height from 950 mm to 1100 mm
- Double tip: round rubber or sharp aluminium tip
- Tripod weight: 12kg
- 10Micron upholstered Cordura transport-bag
- Customized for GM1000HPS and BM100L
- Machined and anodized aluminium base
- Payload: 80 kg max.
- Total weight (tripod & Cordura bag): 13.5 kg
- Product code: 10M1056
- Hercules Tripod for GM1000 and BM100L, ready to use
- Wooden accessory tray
- Cordura bag