- Included Items
Testar Australia is a technical assistant dealer for 10 Micron. Our staff has been trained at the 10 Micron factory to provide assistance, repairs and maintenance on their products.
Custom made by Geoptik for 10 Micron for the GM2000 series mounts, the Pegasus is an exceptional high capacity wooden tripod, with a finely CNC machined and anodized aluminium base. The legs are made of “first choice” beech wood, treated for outdoor use. This material guarantees excellent stability and vibration damping, even with heavy loads.
Lightweight for its capacity at only 17kg, the Pegasus is capable of carrying a staggering 135kg payload.
The height of the tripod can range from 970mm to 1080mm through extensible anodized aluminium extensions. Large 80mm polymeric pads give a very stable support for field use. The triangle-shaped accessory tray, made in laminated beech, offers several holes to accommodate 31.8mm and 50.8mm eyepieces.
As with all Geoptik and 10 Micron products, the Pegasus is 100% made in Italy.
- Beech wood specially treated for outdoor use.
- Extendable tips to vary the height from 970 mm to 1080 mm with double locking system.
- Large polymeric pads (80 mm diameter with spherical head connection).
- Tripod weight: 17kg.
- 10Micron upholstered Cordura transport-bag.
- Customized for GM2000 series mounts.
- Machined and anodized aluminium base.
- Payload: 135 kg max.
- Wooden accessory tray.
- Integrated bubble level.
- Ergonomic handles and locking levers.
- Product code: 10M2056.
- Pegasus Tripod for GM2000 mounts, ready to use
- Wooden accessory tray
- Cordura bag