The brand new ZWO ASIAIR PLUS is a smart Wi-Fi device which connects your cameras and telescope equipment and allows to control them remotely using a smartphone or a tablet. The new edition includes the much-requested dual-band WiFi antenna with a working range of up to 20 metres.
The ASIAIR PLUS has been redesigned to utilize integrated eMMC storage, resulting in a super stable and quick system with I/O speed increased up to 2.5x compared to the previous version.
2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2 and 4 x 12V DC switchable power out ports (now with indicator LEDs) allow you to connect cooled cameras, guide cameras, EAF focusers, and more. The newly added USB Type-C port makes transferring files to your PC super fast (with an optional USB-C to USB-A cable).
The ASIAIR PLUS is made of CNC machined aluminium, fully anodized and compact with a size of only 100 x 70 x 26.5mm - 24% thinner and 13% lighter than the ASIAIR PRO.
Note: the ASI ASI6200/ASI2600/ASI071/ASI533 cameras cannot be powered over USB.
ASIAIR supports both iOS and Android systems:
- User friendly interface
2. The focusing aid function allows to measure the HFD (Half Flux Diameter) of a selected star to reach the perfect focus.
3. The polar alignment feature uses the plate-solving technology which recognises the star pattern in proximity of the celestial poles and guides you on the azimuth and altitude adjustment for a perfect polar alignment.
4. The integrated star database allows to quickly find, select and slew the telescope to the selected target.
5. The ASI AIR Pro has accurate guiding capabilities.
6. In preview mode it is possible to visualize your captured image.
7.The Autorun function allows to schedule a set of shots.
8. The live stacking shows a set of stacked images of the target while capturing.
1. Some DSLR cameras that have a 30-second exposure limit require an external shutter release cable.
2. The items with an exclamation mark in the table above have not been tested.
Right now, the ASIAIR PRO is able to support hundreds of equatorial mounts from more than 20 manufacturers worldwide. For details, please refer to the “ASIAIR PRO User Manual”.
- ASIAIR Plus body
- Two DC male 1m cable
- Two DC male 0.5m cable
- DC 1.5m male and female cable extension cable
- Quick Start guide
- Activation guide
- USB 3.0 Type-B 0.75m data cable
Don't think I can speak highly enough about this product. Huge step-up from the pro version, makes life so much easier when it comes to astrophotography. Love it!
With regards the Testar crew, as always super helpful and grwat help. Adriano and Jamie are legends. Thank you guys for all your help and guidence so far.
I just bought an ASIAIR PRO and wanted to use it with my Sony a7iii and now I find it won't connect because you don't support it. Please explain why? Your advertising states, "allows you to control all ASI USB 3.0 cameras, ASI Mini series cameras, and Mainstream DSLR cameras". If it doesn't support Sony, this is false and misleading. Or are you asserting Sony is not mainstream? In your ZWO cameras, they use Sony components, so please explain to us all why you have excluded Sony? I think it's time ZWO make good, because you can't sell products using false advertising. I have since foundd there are so many complaints in forums (couldn't see until I joined them). Maybe Sony should stop supplying ZWO components until they make good. Don't buy if you own a Sony. Avoid like the plague. Pissed big time!
ZWO ASIAIR PRO
Perfect! Fast shipping, the asiair works perfect. Thumbs-Up
ZWO ASIAIR PRO