The OCAL Electronic Collimator is a revolutionary new device for collimating reflecting telescopes with the aid of powerful and easy to use software. With the aid of precise calibration guides, the OCAL makes the daunting task of collimation a breeze.
- High quality control ensures each Collimator has perfect pixel level accuracy.
- Installing the collimator by M42 threads minimizes the install errors.
- Collimation errors can be caused by the different visual axis of human eyes when using traditional collimation tools. This can be total eliminated by the OCAL electronic collimator.
- The OCAL electronic collimator can solve the problem of collimating large telescopes, with the real-time result shown on the screen.
- The easy 4 steps collimation process is suitable for everyone.
- The OCAL electronic collimator can also check if the centre mark of the primary mirror is correct or not.
- You can share your collimation result by screenshot.
|Connection telescope side
||M42 x 0.75 female
|Supported operating systems||Windows 7 and above, Android
||USB type A