SESTO SENSO 2 is the highly accurate, advanced, vibration free, robotic focusing motor for your telescope with an incredible precision of 0.7 microns.
SESTO SENSO 2 incorporates all the features of the previous version and it adds:
- USB-C port to connect it to any standard computer or EAGLE USB port. The USB-C port is a more sturdy, its connection is more reliable and it is also reversible for easier connections in the dark.
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with Virtual HandPad to use it with a smartphone or tablet
- Self Centering Clamp (SCC) technology to connect it to focusers without using external brackets.
- Dimmable LED to reduce its light disturbance. Also the LED light can be turned off completely
- Compatible with ARCO camera rotator without the need for additional data or power cables.
Control via WiFi, from any smartphone or tablet via the Virtual HandPad
The SESTO SENSO 2 app can save preset settings to easily move the focuser to pre-determined positions. The Wi-Fi control works even if SESTO SENSO 2 is connected to a computer so you can control it simultaneously from 2 devices.
Easily connects to most focusers using the Self Centering Clamp (SCC) without the need of external brackets
SESTO SENSO 2 does not require any external brackets for the connection to a focuser. Just remove the fine and coarse knobs to get access to the focuser shaft and connect Sesto Senso using the provided bushings. SESTO SENSO 2 is designed to fit 25mm diameter shafts, commonly used with most focusers in the market. Optional adapters are available for focusers with a 33 or 37mm shaft. SESTO SENSO 2 is compatible with many telescopes such as:
- SkyWatcher EVOSTAR 72 ED, 80 ED, 100 ED, 120 ED, 150 ED
- SkyWatcher ESPRIT 80 ED, 100 ED and 120 ED
- SkyWatcher Newton 200mm and 250mm, f/4 and f/5
- SharpStar 61EDPH, 76EDPH, 100Q-II, 150HNT, 200PNT
- SharpStar 121 SDQ, 140 PH (with 33mm optional adapter)
- Askar FRA 400
- Takahashi FSQ85
- Takahashi FSQ106
- TS-Optics TS71SDQ
- TS-Optics TS86SDQ
- GSO Ritchey-Chretien with 2" and 3" focusers
- TS-Optics TSED80F7 (with 33mm optional adapter)
- TS-Optics TSApo60f6RED (with 33mm optional adapter)
- TS-Optics TSAPO72F6 (with 33mm optional adapter)
- TS-Optics TLAPO804 (with 33mm optional adapter)
- 3.5" FeatherTouch (with 37mm optional adapter)
- FSQ-130 (with 37mm optional adapter)
Connect ARCO via a single cable to remotely control the camera rotator
SESTO SENSO 2 includes a special port allowing the camera rotator ARCO to be directly connected. With ARCO, you can remotely control the rotation angle of your camera to achieve a perfect framing of the object.
Compact and lightweight device, no need for external controllers
The housing of SESTO SENSO 2 is carved from a single block of aluminium using CNC machines. It is completely anodised to increase its durability. The upper part of the SESTO SENSO 2 is made of rigid plastic to allow for Wi-Fi connection.
87.5 mm x 43.2 mm x 64 mm
- SESTO SENSO 2
- 12v DC lighter plug power cable
- USB-C to standard USB cable
- Hex keys for assembly
- 5 color-keyed bushings for different focuser types
- Quick installation guide
To have access to the latest version of the manual, software package and firmware visit www.primalucelab.com/astronomy/downloads
To connect Sesto Senso 2 via WiFi to your computer, smartphone or tablet and use the virtual hand pad:
- Connect your device to the focuser WiFi network SESTOSENSO2xxxxx;
- Enter the password "primalucelab",
- Open your browser and enter the address 192.168.4.1